Committee of Overseers
- To guide, support and formulate College policies for the strategic development of CW Chu College in accordance with the mission and vision of the College, and with the policies and guidelines that the Council of the University may approve from time to time.
- To support and enhance the College’s efforts in
(a) building a good and positive image of the College both locally and abroad;
(b) raising funds and other resources for the benefit of the College;
(c) developing a conducive environment for the pursuit of the College’s goals and ideals; and
(d) fostering a strong and an enduring community network of patrons, benefactors, alumni and friends.
- To advise the Master and the Assembly of Fellows on the healthy and smooth operation and development of the College.
- To review and endorse the budget of the College and oversee the operation and use of the endowment fund.
- To endorse any proposed amendment(s) of the Constitution of the College, for the approval of the Council.
- To undertake such other duties as may be referred to it by the Council or the Vice-Chancellor.
Chairman: Dr CHU David
Ms CHEUNG Karen
Dr LEONG Edwin SH
Mr LEUNG Samson
Prof LI Victor OK, BBS
Mr MA Ching-hang, Patrick, BBS, JP
Mrs MA Katherine, BBS
Dr WONG CK
Mr WONG Simon
ex officio Member: Prof WONG Suk-Ying, College Master
Secretary: Ms LEE Melody, College Secretary
1st 14 Nov 2012
2nd 22 Apr 2013
3rd 12 Nov 2013
4th 12 Nov 2014
5th 16 May 2015
6th 12 Nov 2015
7th 13 May 2016
8th 10 Nov 2016
9th 12 May 2017
10th 8 Nov 2017
11th 11 May 2018
12th 15 Nov 2018
13th 10 May 2019
14th 7 Nov 2019
15th 19 Nov 2020
16th 2 Jun 2021
17th 11 Nov 2021
18th 19 May 2022
19th 17 Nov 2022
20th 19 May 2023
G/F, CW Chu College
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR